SAY NO TO DRUGS

Image
SAY NO TO DRUGS   Saying No to Alcohol and Drugs Topic Overview Alcohol is part of many traditions and is often served at parties and other functions. And although many drugs are illegal or legal only with a prescription, people may offer them to you. If you're in a situation where someone is offering you alcohol or drugs, try this: Look the person in the eye. In a firm voice, tell the person you don't want to drink or use drugs. Say something like: "No, I'm sorry, but I don't use...." "No, I'm really trying to stay clean." "No, I'm trying to cut back." Give a reason why you don't want to drink or use drugs. Say something like: "It's bad for my health." "I could lose my housing." "I have trouble when I use...." Ask the person not to ask you to drink or use drugs again. Say something like: "Hey, I said I'm trying to stay clean, so don't ask me again." "I told you I don'

200000 CORONA CASES RISES IN INDIA

CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus.
Most people who fall sick with COVID-19 will experience mild to moderate symptoms and recover without special treatment.

HOW IT SPREADS
The virus that causes COVID-19 is mainly transmitted through droplets generated when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or exhales. These droplets are too heavy to hang in the air, and quickly fall on floors or surfaces.
You can be infected by breathing in the virus if you are within close proximity of someone who has COVID-19, or by touching a contaminated surface and then your eyes, nose or mouth.

Most common symptoms:
fever
dry cough
tiredness
Less common symptoms:
aches and pains
sore throat
diarrhoea
conjunctivitis
headache
loss of taste or smell
a rash on skin, or discolouration of fingers or toes.

write your views!!AT LAST IN MY WAY CORONA IS NOTHING BUT AS FRAUD.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)

SAY NO TO DRUGS

Is Tiktok Is BACK!