SAY NO TO DRUGS

Image
SAY NO TO DRUGS   Saying No to Alcohol and Drugs Topic Overview Alcohol is part of many traditions and is often served at parties and other functions. And although many drugs are illegal or legal only with a prescription, people may offer them to you. If you're in a situation where someone is offering you alcohol or drugs, try this: Look the person in the eye. In a firm voice, tell the person you don't want to drink or use drugs. Say something like: "No, I'm sorry, but I don't use...." "No, I'm really trying to stay clean." "No, I'm trying to cut back." Give a reason why you don't want to drink or use drugs. Say something like: "It's bad for my health." "I could lose my housing." "I have trouble when I use...." Ask the person not to ask you to drink or use drugs again. Say something like: "Hey, I said I'm trying to stay clean, so don't ask me again." "I told you I don'

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)

Corona Virus: Consequences for Creative Europe programme and ...Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus.
Most people infected with the COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment.  Older people, and those with underlying medical problems like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer are more likely to develop serious illness.
Corona: Caught in corona crossfire: How the current crisis has ...The best way to prevent and slow down transmission is be well informed about the COVID-19 virus, the disease it causes and how it spreads. Protect yourself and others from infection by washing your hands or using an alcohol based rub frequently and not touching your face.
The COVID-19 virus spreads primarily through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose when an infected person coughs or sneezes, so it’s important that you also practice respiratory etiquette (for example, by coughing into a flexed elbow).
At this time, there are no specific vaccines or treatments for COVID-19. However, there are many ongoing clinical trials evaluating potential treatments. WHO will continue to provide updated information as soon as clinical findings become available.
Stay informed:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SAY NO TO DRUGS

Is Tiktok Is BACK!